I was in a weird mood and decided to do tacky/gaudy lawn decorations. Well, I only came up with one. It is up and is one of those carousel blow up thingys.
Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure…
I thought I would share other yards from our street. More have decorated since I took these pictures. I guess one started it and the whole street decided to join in… :-)
I think this was the house that kicked off the street. I love the lights she has hanging from the eaves. In the first picture you can see they are purple and blue (sort of) and now they are red and green. The three trees have some type of music that plays. We can hear the music from our yard. At least it is enjoyable music.
There are two other houses I want to take pictures of that are in Dale City. I have to take a picture of these houses. They have a competition each year of who can put up the most decorations …I think. I really don’t think the one yard has a patch of yard left to display anything else. It reminds me of the Griswald Christmas in Chevy Chases Christmas movie along with “Tim the Toolman Taylor’s” decorating. The Taylor’s versus the Griswald’s.
February 2015 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
donnarolle on Facebook…=\ gingerporter on A Rusty Reddish Looking Toad… Anonymous on A Rusty Reddish Looking Toad… shirley Mcconnell on A Rusty Reddish Looking Toad… Anonymous on No Grand-Daddy Long Legs…
- Husbands and Wives.....Couples Retreat
- Busy, Busy, Busy....tooo Busy!!
- My Husband's Projects.....
- My Visit to the Doctor...Part III
- What Not to do with your Fingers after chopping Jalapeno Peppers....(EDITED)
- Making Mistakes with our Children....
- Prayer is the key to heaven, but Faith unlocks the door....
- Seven Marriage Building Principles
- Cinnamon Burgers with Garlic Seasoning No Less...:)
- Eye of the Oracle prequel to Dragons in Our Midst